Iran sends response to Trump on nuclear talks via Oman
Israel National News reports: “Iran has sent a response via Oman to US President Donald Trump’s letter in which Trump urged Tehran to negotiate a new nuclear deal, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi told the official IRNA news agency on Thursday.
‘Our policy is still to not engage in direct negotiations while under maximum pressure and military threats, however, as it was the case in the past, indirect negotiations can continue,’ Araqchi said, according to IRNA.
Earlier on Thursday, Kamal Kharrazi, an adviser to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stated that Tehran has not completely ruled out resolving its disputes with the United States and is open to indirect negotiations with Washington, Reuters reported.
‘The Islamic Republic has not closed all doors. It is ready for indirect negotiations with the United States in order to evaluate the other party, state its own conditions and make the appropriate decision,’ Kharrazi was quoted as having said…”
View Original Article